Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CEO Portrait Paintings by Dennis Balogh
















Dennis Balogh is painting compelling portraits for various clients in the financial and institutional arenas. Dennis says a few things about his approach:



"I can capture a serious look without losing the appeal of an individual making them still quite approachable."



"I find using my opaques liberally I'm able to avoid creating any harshness in the final portrait which is important when painting women."


"When emplying a painterly style the challenge is to maintain a spontaneous feel but not soften the features. I was pleased with the energy the final paintings capture. "


Dennis has a long list of CEOs painted for the NYSE. they include Fox, Xerox, Embracer, Darden Retaraunts, and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment